Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just coming back from secondary school friends gathering...
Feel glad to have a small size of reunion... lolx...
All ppl chit chat chit chat here and there...
Kepo here kepo there...
But it's fun...
HOpe to have this kind of gather again soon...
Thx for inviting me...


Recently...
Don't know how to describe my life...
Am I the lucky 1? Or I'm the bad luck 1?
Every bad things comes to me...
Eventhough just a small things, also come and find for me...
But what can I do?
I study safety and all those prevention?
But can I apply on them?
The answer is NO!


All things are made by GOD...
If the things will happen to u, sure u will get it...
Just depend on time...
I believe this...


Maybe a new year for me, not a really lucky year...
Or maybe just a whole new life that makes me struggle more...
To make myself stronger and stronger?
Nobody knows...
Just found that I really can't really express out my feeling as good in english...
Poor...


"U" getting better now...
Starting to put all those unhappy things down...
Starts to think in positive ways...
Glad to heard that...


最近的我,真的不怎么开心。。。
但,我为了些什么呢?
最近又出去,就会想喝酒。。。
想把自己灌醉。。。


我努力让自己不这么痛苦的过每一天。。。
努力的对身边的人笑。。。
可是,回到房里。。。
我又回到了原来的我。。。


将搬家了,也许以后这里不会再出现不开心的posting了。。。
可是我还会上来继续跟你们分享我所有开心的事。。。
至于不开心的,应该不会在这里出现了吧。。。















明天不一定会更好。。。
可是,更好的明天一定会到来。。。

4 comments:

  1. 偉賢好就不見了。。。。近來好嗎?
    看了你blog,我才發現到你現在跟之前在小學的時候變了好多了,雖然我看你的文章了,你對你人生有許多挫折,而這些挫折然你經歷風風雨雨的事情,我相信你什么事情度難不倒你的,發生什么事情你都必須要去面對,而不是喝酒能夠忘記或這發洩的。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 挫折会让我们更坚强
    新的一年了, 提出自信拼吧!

    great blog~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. alex: 好久不见。。。还好吗?
    kokhua:谢谢你。。。我认识你吗?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 不认识我啦, 我经过看到你的部落格, 就进来走走~
    不错哦! 我会常来的! 哈哈!

    ReplyDelete