Sunday, May 31, 2009

End of May

It's the end of May... Then it will be a whole new month again, June...
1st of all, I want to greet to all my Iban friends Happy Gawai Festival...
There's a 1 week holiday, how I'm gonna using my 1 week holiday... Study? Gaming? Or...
No idea at all... Haiz... I have nothing to do with my holidays...
But, I need to force myself to study... Because there will be a mid-term test at the school open day... So I need to study for it...
There's a UK fun fair at the Boulevard car park... Not really feel nice for this time... But I will go for the 2nd time, and I hope the 2nd time I go will not alone... For someone who are reading my blog, i guess u can know who you are... Hahahax...
My friends are coming back from KK... 1 is at Miri already, but 1 more haven't... Hahax... When all back, sure going out crazy lu...(Excuse me, we are not interested on doing bad things)^^
So... Smile with everyone you meet everyday, always be the positive site^^

No comments:

Post a Comment