Sunday, May 24, 2009

My new semester had begin....

New Sem, new subject, new schedule...
Damn sucks, the schedule for this sem is noon class and nite class...
I hate noon and nite class. Haiz, but what can do???
1 week had just pass... With 2 subject which are Fire Safety and OSH(Occupational in Safety and Health) Legislation... Fire Safety, a subject that still ok ok for me, but OSH Legislation, need to memorize a lot, a lot...
But the lecturer for OSh Legislation is nice, so I still won't think that's really hard for me...
But about the Fire Safety Lecturer, nothing can be said...
Our class time is not enough actually, but add in the break time, and sometimes He will be late a bit in class... Then, how come we have enough time to learn and study?
Feel dissappointed bout this, hope our college management can make an arrangement bout this...
Haiz... I need to study from now, no playing anymore...
But... Can I???

No comments:

Post a Comment