Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My journey to Belingian (2)


After 2++ hour of driving, we reach Bintulu. We are finding some place to having our lunch. Damn, I can't believe, the salad chicken rice that i had ate the most expansive before, rm5 per plate. Haiz, there is no choice, if not i won't eat it. Car had no more oil, so we are going to shell...
Wow, can't believe, Bintulu also has the car i never see before. All the photo I will pose later... Then we continue our driving... Wow, too long to reach the destination, the road are sucks. Really hard to drive... Until 9 o'clock, we had reach the destination... i saw many people, in a small house. This is the 2nd time I visit here. Actually the objective of I'm coming back to belingian is because my grandpa's brother had pass away. We come to pray.Rm 5 salad chicken rice... The car i never see before, cool!!!
Whole night, doing nothing at here. There are no electric supply, no water supply... Their lifestyle, I really can't imagine, then now I just realize, how lucky am I... I can't fall sleep whole night until the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment