Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A whole new week again...

It's a new Monday again...
It's a whole new week again...
And I need to make my mind refresh again for the whole new week...
Concentrate my studies, revise my notes, and many more things need me to do so...
A hot morning, I'm sitting in front my computer, checking my mail, checking my friendster, playing dota and now I'm start my blog again...
I hope everything can be new that may attract me...^.*
I hope the sun can be shine brightly but not so hot, I hope that Miri might rain but in small little raindrops just like snowing, I hope the stars on the sky may blink shiny so that i can enjoy the blinking stars...
But, I know I'm dreaming... All of these could not be happen in Miri...
Hahax... Sometimes, human being need to make some jokes or dream for few minutes to refresh their minds, to release their stress, doesn't it?
So many things that are situated around us, maybe suddenly disappear from us. We won't notice it... Somethings that are important to us... But e might not know...
I hope all my friends can appreciate all the things, the people around them... Once they are missing, it's too late for us to regret even we want to say a "sorry" also can't...
Appreciate ourselves, appreciate others, appreciate our friends and all the things around us...
Of course, I will also do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment