Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My journey to Belingian (1)



10 of May, Sunday

As usual, I'm gaming from the early morning... Also as usual, I'm having my breakfast, then gaming again. When I'm half of gaming, suddenly she ask me to follow me uncle going to Belingian, a village around Bintulu and Mukah... Then i say ok lor, because I'm still in Holiday. I've finish prepare and packing my things, then waiting uncle come to fetch me using his Advanza. After he fetch me, then I just know my 3rd and 4th auntie also follow. We go buying some roasted chicken to bring to them. We start drive at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Starting, I think it is nice to sleep inside the car, but lastly i found that it's hard to fall sleep, because of the road, too many hole and it's like wave( up and down). I'm too boring inside the car, then I took some picture... Paiseh to all my friends, because I'm still new in blogger world, all the picture are too messy, please forgive ya...


















No comments:

Post a Comment