Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My journey to Belingian (3)


11 of May

In the early morning, the weather are damn nice. Feel cold... My 3rd auntie ask me to accompany she to market... oh ya, we coming this home was using boat, if not can't reach. At 6 o'clock in the early morning, we were going to market. I think we need around 10 minutes to reached the market... Here's the market photo...















The old style shop, is hard to find this kind of shop nowadays... I like this kind of lifestyle, they can live without stress... We buy some "油条" and "Huat kueh"(a white kuih that they use to pray). Then we go back at 7 o'clock. All the people live in here are friendly. We going back to prepare le... The "出殡ceremony is start around 10 o'clock in the early morning. The departed saint is put in the house... Around 10 o'clock, the ceromony begin... We using ferry... There's a 5 minutes walk in the forest. We reach the place... Then the funeral start... I don't dare to saw it, and my uncle also ask me not to saw it... The ceremony had end... We stay there for around 20 minutes, then we're going back to the house. We're not going to bath here, no place o... Hahax... We're going to the hotel to bath... My aunt buy a lots Kg of prawn, because the prawn here are all big and cheap, the most important is FRESH!!! After we bath, there's a meal provide by the family of departed saint. We've having full here. Then we start our journey back to Miri... Before that, we buy some "Panggang" for bring back to Miri. Bye bye to Belingian... I'll be back!!! We start drive at 1 o'clock. Got stop at the middle of the station to take some rest for 5 minutes. Me and my uncle switch drive all the ways. Around 7 o'clock, he start sleepy, my 2 auntie sleep jor. So i need to drive back. The road sucks and there's sudden raining, omg... But luckily it's just for a while. I'll drive almost 2 hour, then just reach Miri... I take a deep breath... To drive whole the journey...Finally I dah drive back to Miri. I miss Miri, I miss my bed. 30 hours not sleeping, really tire... I love the scenery of the kampung, i like the sunset... I like the lifestyle without stress, but i want water supply and electric supply... Hahax... That's the end of my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment