Friday, May 8, 2009

7th May 2009


OMG!!! I forgot to greet my friends. 7 of May is Aldrich birthday, but don't know why...
I suddenly will forgot about it. I'm just greet to him, feel so sorry to him lor... Hahax... He say me no heart... ^.* But at least I'm still remember lor...
This is the birthday boy... Hahax... Paiseh lor, I just have his naked photo, he said before, naked more sexy and handsome... Wakaka~



Then, today... I'm doing nothing whole day at home... Be "ah zai" lor... Ahax... Whole day sit in front of my pc... Holidays, although i think i nice, but damn boring for me... Nothing can do, I hope to find a part-time job, but where got people will hire a worker for 2 weeks (sob sob...) . Then at night, we(Lee, Steven and me) plan hang out... So ngam Steven's grandma is celebrating "mothers day" earlier than others, so we just can wait until he finish his dinner just go fetch him... We playing Ps2 while waiting the "fatty". Ahax... We're going to Pong Cafe, because Lee haven't taking his dinner, so we plan to go Pong Cafe... When reach, I order this and that... After order, suddenly think of my wallet... "Do I have enough money???" I quickly take out my wallet and check... Phew~ I forgot to go ATM... Gosh, luckily it's enough... Wakaka... Won't repeat this the 2nd time... We having french fries, Pong Cafe's "toufu"... So nice, we eat steak... But didn't take photo... Wakaka... After that, I bring them to Parkson lor, both of them haven't go the "new Parkson" so i decide go to have a walk lor... Hahax... Then around 10pm, I send both of them home lor... Tha's the end of my day... 7 of May... Happy Birthday,Aldrich...^.*



No comments:

Post a Comment