Saturday, November 28, 2009


Sudden wake up from my sleep...
The 1st thing that I check, is my handphone...

The main reason for making me wake up is not because of my exam...

But it's the message that I'm waiting from u...

Although the alarm haven't ring, but I'm awake...

There's no message in my inbox...

......................


Maybe u are too tire, or just maybe u are forget to reply me, or maybe u didn't receive my message...
All are maybe, but I won't blame u...

Tiredness really may makes a person to forget all things...

Feel a bit disappointed, but I'm still ok...

Still need to sit for my exam at 2 more hours...



I woke up at 5:45am...

Study for while... Read for while...

Stop and still wondering...
Why......
But I know I can't keep on thinking what's the reason...
Got to face my exam later...






















I'm still waiting here... I never leave here...

No comments:

Post a Comment