Sunday, November 15, 2009

Congratez uncle auntie! U had drew our Merdeka gift...
F.O.C you a small container to let you spend RM2000+???

Shopper: Congratez uncle, u had drew our merdeka gift, which are 1 set of aluminum set and 1
oven...
Uncle: So can I take these stuff back for now?
Shopper: In our condition to let you take both of the prizes, you need to buy 1 set of stuff from us, then just can take these lucky draw stuff back...
Shopper: Let me comfirm again with our boss to check the stuff uncle drew are still available or not ya...

In calling progress....

Shopper: Hello bos, do the merdeka lucky draw gift still available?
Bos: YA, still available...
Shopper: Ok, bos please hold on...
Bos: Sir, what's your lucky draw serial number?
Uncle: 123456789(example)
Bos: Ok sir. Your serial number is exactly same here. U may purchase 1 of our item and take these 2 stuff home.
Uncle: Ok, thank you.
Bos: You are welcome.
Shopper: Ok sir... our bos mentioned that the stuff still available. U may bring them home.

Uncle: Ok then, I'll choose 1 set from you...
Shopper: Here's our catalog, have a look sir...

Few minutes of referring the catalog...

Uncle: Ok, I'll buy this vacuum cleaner from you...
Uncle: Can I pay you by tomorrow or few days later?
Shopper: Sir, today is our last day for this promotion. We can't make it after today.
Uncle: But I didn't bring lots of cash with me, I don't use credit cards too.
Shopper: Erm... Sir can drop some deposit first and come to purchase tonight.



Uncle think for a while......


Uncle: Ok, I'll pay you Rm100 first, is't ok?
Shopper: Of couse you can, sir.



Thanks for supporting us, sir and madam.
........






WTF!!! These really makes me MAD!!! What brand is u???
A_W_???
What so steady? Want cheat my parents' money?
Don't try to do so, because they still have 2 son which will not let people to cheat them...
PLease F*ck off man!!!
Although now just lose for the Rm100, but the money is how hard my dad work and earn for...
Don't try to cheat again against my family, relatives and friends...
Want compare products?
Keep on promoting ur products? How good how good???
Parkson? Boulevard? Anywhere else?
To my beloved blog followers and friends, please...
Don't go these shops and please don't listen to what they say...
Because they are liar!!!
Get lose please...
Although I don't have profesional promote skills like u guys, but I had profesional products than u guys...
So please don't try to cheat people anymore...
Come buy from me better la...
Lolx...
I'm mad now... But what can I do now?
Just can write here and tell fellow bloggers and friends...
















Lie?Cheat?
Get lose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment