Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm just back from outside...
Still blur blur for now...
OMG!!! I can't believe I escape the last class be4 study week...
2day got 2 people birthday lor...
The 1st I know was my stupid pig fren, Dabbie^^
And the other 1 was my collaege, Mr Yun...
Lolx... They going Woodpecker... Lolx...
My 1st time... Going 2gether with them...
7 peoples going leh... Not bad^^
I think I'm the spoiler of the nite...
I can't sing well, I pour down my beer, I make the spoon fall to floor...
Omg!!! Really stupid... Lolx...
It's fun!!!
I really enjoy 2nite...
Although it's not many people, but I really enjoy the time with them...
Feel freedom, nothing to be worry because they are always smile with us...
Never let us see their bad "face"^^
1 more things, just realize that my "dai lou", Tiong very lihai in singing leh...^^
Cool~

Still want to greet for the 2 birthday person^^
Happie Birthday... Hope all ur wishes will come true...
Although I didn't buy anything for u 2, but I just can send my true heart for u 2^^

Sudden feel want to talk about my lecturer in my college...
Which is Mr Ricky.
He is a kind person, very friendly to all of his students...
He has a good temper... I think most of the student in college likes him...
Not almost, but is all^^
He never shows his bad mood to us...
He is a responsible lecturer...
That's why I mentioned he was the 1 I respect always...
Thanks, Mr Ricky^^

Oh ya!!! 1 more good news...
start from 2moro, 1 more person join us lur...
Lolx... Happy because of more people, not because of who he/she is...
Can kepo kepo again lu...
Hahax...
It will be a hard start for u, jia u^^

















Try to accept new...
Try to forgot the pass...
Can I???

No comments:

Post a Comment