Thursday, November 5, 2009

I've just back from having supper with my old secondary friends...
Lol... Have a whole nite laugh there...
Really funny... Lots of funny stuff to chat...
Until all want "peng"... lolx...
Everything start with 0 value...
I need to start from the beginning, but at least I feel no more stress for me...
Should happy? Maybe...
2moro taking unpaid leave a~~~
Having 2 presentation for 2moro, cham lor...
Haha... Stress? No!!! I enjoy the feeling, do I crazy liao?
Lolx... I really feel more freedom after I settle all the things by yesterday...
Finally all settle...
I help u, for the 1st, and it's also for the last...
After this, our friendship, no more...
How I treat u, how u treat me back?
Is this call friendship?
But doesn't matter anymore... No more care...
Ur things, not relate with me anymore...
Dnt say I'm bad please...
For my friends who know me, then u will know what kind of people am I...
Please don't judge me if u don't really understand me...
Live a happy life... No stress...
That's the 1 i want...















Yesterday,Today and Tomorrow...
Pass,Present and Future...
Live a simple life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment