Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 more subjects to sit, 3 more days to go...
After Saturday... Everything pass lor...
But still the same, not much change... I still need to work^^
Just will free at nite, finally can go gym back le...
Feel so happy... lolx...

U need to study more in these coming holidays to catch up the syllabus lor...
Will give u more and more time to prepare ad study for it...
Won't keep on messaging with u...
I can't be so selfish...
Lolx... Wait... No problem...
But the problem is, is it the feel there?
I also don't know... But I can't keep on this question lor...
The time is keep on running up, I need to catch up and do what I should do, but not just sitting there and think of those useless stuff...

December is coming soon...
Any friend that celebrate Christmas? I want to visit ur house!!!
Lolx...
2moro Ergo exam...


















Jia u^^
U can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment