Saturday, December 12, 2009

11.12.09, Friday

A very weird things happended on me... Lolx... Guess what???
While I'm sleeping, sudden feel something wet wet on my face...
My tears comes out from my eyes...
Feel weird and I try to open my eyes...
Damn!!! I can't open my eyes... It's very pain!!!
Keep on trying and struggle hard to open it...
Just wonder I've do some welding job at that afternoon without using safety goggles...
Damn... No more next time... Sufer la...
Until now my eyes still pain!!!

12.12.09, Saturday

It's Saturday again!!! Night gonna go out lor...
Lolx... Going out yamcha with chan yong...
The food we ate are very NICE!!!
Can see the picture below and know the taste!!! ^^

"Gong Bao" chicken
Salad Chicken

My beer and Chan Yong juice

The environment is quite ok... Is a very nice place to eat and chat...
The most important. the beer is not expansive^^
Can come here to drink again...
A very nice place to eat and chat...
Target...
Success...

No comments:

Post a Comment