Tuesday, December 8, 2009


08 December 2009

Still the same for 2day, same job, same place../
Everyday should be the same...
Lolx... but the most important are, no accident happen!!!
Lolx... This is the most important for me...
Although my job is quite boring, but that's my responsibilities to protect the worker's safety...2day is Steven birthday, actually we decide to go pizzahut, but all late, then full...
2nd decision, Secret Recipe... But, it's full!!!
Lolx... Our final decision, guess where???
If's Sushi King!!! Lolx...
Guess what, all people enjoy their food o...
Cake cutting ceremony???

Some1 can't really capture from my angle, don't angry o... I'm sorry...


It ends up around 9:45. Then some of us go home, some of us go cineplex... All have our own plan.. Lolx... I'm the 1 who go home and sitting down to blogging now...

Mr Ricky will leave our college soon...
Why? Why? Why?
No more fun, no more smiles, no more extra notes from u...
Can I get use of this?
U are the 1 always I respect, although sometimes I really didn't pass up your assignment in class, but I will try my best to study the subjects U taught us...
Sudden get this information that U will leave college soon...
Sudden my mind blank again...
What can I do now?
What kind of mood I;m having now...
=.="
Honestly, I really feel sad bout that...
Haiz...
What can I do???










Appreciate what u have now...
Once it gone, u will regret FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment