Sunday, October 25, 2009

Think of myself...
Do I really have time to have some greetings to my old friends?
Do I?
The answer is "no"
Just realize that although I have many friends, but I didn't keep on contact with them...
Now just realize of it...
But, something I wanna mention here is...
from the 1st day we know each other and become friends, u guys are my friends until the end of my life...
Maybe some are not my good friends, but I'll still appreciate u guys...
For those friends who don't like me or other else, I want to say:"thank you"
I know a simply "thank you" can't represent anything...
But without u guys, I will not growth to be stronger and stronger until 2day...
For those friends who are lost contact with me, I really feel sorry with it...
Should keep u guys number or take some photo shoot to have keep it...
Maybe start from 2day, once I have meet or know new friends, I will do something to let u remember me^^
For those still remember me, please greet me if u see me at outside...
Because my memory sucks... My hard-disk got insufficient space and can't be change^^
I appreciate all of my friends!!!












Hope can meet back all my friends one day...
Appreciate brings happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment