Thursday, October 15, 2009

Omos finish my industrial training in around 2 months...
Time really goes fast...
Js to blink my eyes, 2 months pass...
I had learn a lot of things there...
I had met lots of people...
China man, Bangladesh, Philipines, Indonesian... I think js 4 races are here(not included our local workers) Lolx...
Some of them are very nice, some of them are very stubborn, some are friendly...
1 sentence to describe, the people and culture at here are very weird enough!!!
LOlx...
I hope can continue to work at here... Hopefully they willing to employ me... Lolx...
Although my life for now is a bit messy and stress, but I never blame or bluff about it!!!
I appreciate it so much...
Stress? Tire? Fine... That's the way that I may grow to become more stronger and stronger...
Never give up!!!













I give up, just to reach to the end of it...
I Believe, so it can be DONE....

No comments:

Post a Comment