Sunday, October 25, 2009

If there's no more Chew for 2moro...
Do something make changes?
Or all still can goes just like normal?

I bet the 2nd will be more percentage of the answer...
I make my life so complicated...
What for???
I also can't get the true answer from myself...

If there's no more Chew for 2moro...
Can the environment become unpolluted?
Can the human being in the earth stay harmony and without war?
No robbery happen, no rape case happen, no life lose case happen...
Can all of these be happen 1 day?

I just realize that I can't be trust...
What kind of lifestyle I had now?
Life with full of lies? Or other more else?
May some1 tell me?
Do I just act as a liar?

If there's no more Chew for 2moro...
Then there's less 1 liar in this world?
There's no more lie between believe anymore?

I just hope to live a simple life...
But how come I can be so stupid?
Can't I make it as simple as possible but in oppositely I make myself so complicated...

Struggling...
But I won't give up...





















There's a way to solve the problem...
There's a key to open your future...

No comments:

Post a Comment