Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9th of June

Today is my OSH Legislation 1st mid term test...
I gone through it once on the Sunday afternoon, I make my own notes every time, slowly it become my habits...

I will do my own notes every time at every subject... The topic gonna test is 1st 3 chapter... I just gone through it twice or three times like that. Because all of those are just like law, like history... I almost crazy of it... But I still struggle for it... I didn't study for the whole noon... Keep on sitting in front of the computer...

Is 5++pm, the time every time I almost going to college... But actually I'm going to boulevard every time at this time. Feel boring then go early to have a walk and have some arcade.
Is almost 7pm, class start soon... I'm still blur about what I'm study... But at that moment, I totally don't have the mood to refer to the notes I made...
Exam began... I've been stun on the question paper... Some question I might answer them correctly... But others..... =.=''

I've done my paper around 8 something... After that, we decide to go to the ice cream house that just open at 20 of May... Here's the condition inside the shop... Is quite nice for those couples who need to find a place to date^^


The blue penguin is the machine use to make the ice-cream until soft soft...


Me, Chun Sian, Edwin and Rodney went to this shop... We order different flavor of ice-cream...

Mine ice-cream(chocolate flavor)


Chun Sian's ice-cream(not really know the flavor, but have some snacks on the ice-cream)

Edwin's ice-cream(a bit red bean, and don't know what else... Lolx)

Rodney's ice-cream(this 1 I totally don't know what flavor... Rolf)



After that, Edwin need to fetch his sister back from work, so they gonna go back around 910pm something... I saw my clock, still a little bit early, hahax... Don't want go home 1st, then go find Aldrich them at Give Me 5... 1stly, I see them play... A bit attracted by them, then I try to play... Hahax... It's a quite nice game hor^^

Then around 1030pm like that, I need to go home lu... Can't really go back late, because I'm driving... Home got something to adjust so can't go back late... Then now sitting here and start blogging again lor...

These few days, I think a lot... I want to finish my degree 1st, then just maybe I'll try to find a girlfriend... I think now for me, not the suitable time for choosing to love some1. I really scare will affect my studies... But I really hope to have a girlfriend... But, what can I do? I'm not pay my fees myself... So I need to study well, get a better result... I believe 1 day I will success... So I need to start struggle from now, no matter how hard is it, I will try my best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment