Sunday, June 14, 2009

14th June Happy Father's Day...

My Gosh~
I didn't realize today is father's day...
How come i could be like this?
Just remember of mother's day but forgot father's day?
Huh... Our family didn't celebrate any day every year...
Hahax... But I hope to do some for my parents, what can I do?
I don't know... Haiz, how can I be so useless?
But, I would like to said... Dad,Mum, I LOVE both of u....
Eventhough the mother's day and father's day are pass, everyday for me are these day if I love both of u^^
At here, I wanna wish all the fathers in the world, Happy Father's Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. errr.....actually father's day is 21/6...
    mom's day is 2nd week of May..
    though father's day is 3rd week of June...
    no worry...stil gt one week to prepare:)

    ReplyDelete