Saturday, June 13, 2009

13th June

Is Saturday!!!
Weekend of the week, days people going out to enjoy themselves.
I wake up in the early morning... Recently, I don't have enough sleep, because of going out until late. I know dad had scold me, but... I can't continue this type of lifestyle. I'm still a student. I need to do what should I do. I need to know what I need to do, my responsibilities as a student.
I need to control myself, I must!!! But, can I?
I got lots of assignment and presentation need to be prepare for these few days... So I take decision to start from today.
I'm half doing my presentation slide, and feel a bit bore, then start blogging again...
I went to Mr Julian gym yesterday. I'm a people who less go this type of place, just found that I'm damn weak!!! Ou~My~Gosh~~~ Hahax...
I'm still on my work now... Don't have any idea bout it. Who can come and tell me? Come and teach me or share some knowledge with me? I have a pair of hands, but it doesn't seems enough for me? How come this can be happen? I don't know... But I need to get use of this...
2 more weeks, then will be our study week... Damn, time goes so fast... I can't stop at this moment. Must run and run... Won't let time faster than me...
I have not much time left... I need to be hurry and appreciate the time from now on...
Jia You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment