Sunday, June 28, 2009

28th June, Sunday

Today, just same as usual...
Morning having my breakfast, open pc and gaming...
This couple days, I'm fully addicted by poker...
My gosh... Gamble!!!
In the noon, I went to Lan Zhong to watched basketball match. It's Borneo City Cup. There include Miri, Brunei and Kota Kinabalu...
I'm going to watching the final only... Hahax... It's a nice match... KK really strong enough, but Miri is stronger^^
Nite, I went to Eastwood Valley Golf and Country Club,Miri. Here's the ticket...


Firstly, I don't know what's the event about. And I didn't go and ask. After saw the ticket, just realize is the SUPP 50th Annivesary Dinner... Coz the ticket is given by my uncle... So I just go with my brother and my mum...
Is a very huge event man!!! 500+ table, can't imagine... Road extremely jam...
Can't imagine, I saw many friends there too...
The 1st dish, is something call "冷盘"... Is nice!!! I eat a little bit only coz not enough!!! The 2nd dish, "海参汤"... Yummy, the 1 i like the most...^^ continue with “药材鸡”... I eat a bit only... Fat!!! Then follow by “羊肉”,“杨州炒饭”... In the middle of our dinner, there's some auntie go for the stage to dance... Is funny^^ Lolx...
Cutting a huge cake with 50th anniversary at the top of the cake... I don't dare to took ant picture... Hahax... Whole nite, I drink chinese tea>.<
Afterthat, go home lu...
Very full a~ SUPP.... =.=
I support??? Just go for dinner^^ If no go, "rugi" lor the ticket... Lolx...
Monday again... Start my revision lor...
Jia you to all my friends that gonna having exams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment