Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello bloggies...

It's been a long time I didn't update my blog... Full of spider web on everywhere of my blog :)
Here's little update...
I do reading for news from Miri United Daily, See Hua Daily and Sin Chew everyday...
But I'm just looking around...
Which interesting, then I'll open and have a read...
Malaysia petrol RON 97 is keep on increasing...
1 litre now is increasing to RM 3.00
OMG...
Malaysia Government, what are you doing?
We are the one produce fuel and petrol, but we get nothing...
Malaysia citizen every month paying the SOSCO, it's FOC for Government.
Then what we get after this, we get nothing...
Kinda funny...
Malaysia want be get improve, maybe until year 2020 still remain the same...
Although I'm from Malaysia too, but I totally don't agree what Government had did to all his citizen...
Alright, don't talk about this anymore...

Red an article and with this picture


Funny right?
This news was from Negeri Sembilan...
An Indonesian went into some place like jungle, then he start to get dizzy...
Then he took out his cell phone and start to capture.
He saw a "monster" with 2 blinking green eyes...
Then he ran quickly out from the place.
He show the picture to his friends...
They believe that he's in a low "lucky" which in chinese language 
Do you believe of this?
Alright, it's depend on every person ^^
If you think that's real, then it's real.
But better for you to choose believe rather than not believe =)
Because nobody knows, and this can't be sync through science


Lastly, I want to say....

Dear, I MISS YOU so much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment