Thursday, September 13, 2012

helor ~

Sure u don't know I'm here again =)
Hehe... Just simply update xia only ^^
Home sick, miss my hometown...
Miss my family, miss my dear, miss dear's family...
Miss cousins, miss fei fei...
I miss you all ...
When I back must c you all a...

Dear everyday say me ngok ngok ...
Haha...
Although sometimes will have lil quarrel, but will be ok very soon...
People taught we are sweet xD
Yes, we are ^^
I admit, we are sweet always xD
Want to maintain, it's not an easy job =)
But we manage to keep it although we are not at the same place...
I think this is what other people will feel envy...
Yes, we love each other very much...
Love, cannot be maintain alone...
Love, start with 2 person...
So it should be maintain by the 2...
And we make it, that's why we can stay sweet always =)


Log in just for fun, just to share my feeling now...
I'm happy with what I had now...
Always come to put some sugars and sweets so that my blog will always at least got ants to visit xD
Anyway, I hope my dear stomach tomorrow will be ok.
Pain for whole day, sakit hati leh...
Straightened, wooo~~~
Sure sui sui liao...
Haha...
Can't wait to see you...


Haha, hao lian xia =)
Done with my blog...
For those who always sleep late, if can then must sleep early la ^^
Btw, I will update my blog once I got my free time
Take care all bloggies xD

No comments:

Post a Comment