Thursday, September 13, 2012

Working mode...
Recently keep on working, even at Saturday I also need to get back and work without any pay.
But this cannot be blame, I sign the letter and there states that no ot claimable.
Haha, just learn as much as I can.

Went to Batam on 11st Sept, this is also my first time to there.
Luckily I'm not going alone.
Thanks uncle Rayson to taking care over me when I'm there.
Saw new work barge which I never saw before.
Learn something new from the operation team.
Hope can learn more from them as well, because it's a tough job and I hope to take the challenge.
For HSE, it's important to know the whole operations then just we can make the precautions and corrective actions to prevent the incident happen.
Past 2 days, Batam.
Where's next?
Tire actually, but gain new experience is more important than others.
So I must stay calm and looking forward.
And I know, someone will always be by my side and give the fully support for me =)
Lastly, I hope everything will goes smooth.
And we will happy always.
Nov, fast fast come please =)

No comments:

Post a Comment