Thursday, December 30, 2010

Will stay home for tonight...
Not going anywhere...
It's raining outside...
Am listening to love sad songs...
Enjoy the lyrics, the musics...
Wondering something...
But my mind was blank...
I'm fail to think anything...
But maybe it's a good signs for me...
At least I no need to think for those complicated stuffs...

Stress, every person hate...
Stress, no people will like...
But, do you ever think that only stress then you can be grow stronger and mind mature?
Yes, stress help us a lots...
Human being used to be hate stress...
Even me also do so...
But sometimes "IT" kills people...
Actually it won't be so scary...
Just depend on the way you treat "IT"...
Positive side will always lead you to success...
Stress, can be part of our friend too...













Stress makes me grow stronger...
Stress makes me to become more mature...
Believe it...

No comments:

Post a Comment