Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Question for myself

Do I really know well bout myself?
The answer was "NO"
I don't know what I want...
I don't know what should I do for everyday...
I don't know where to go every time...
I don't get my own decision on every things...
I'm fail to do all the stuff which list on the above and more...
But this doesn't means that I'm start to emo...
No, I'm not...

Always struggle for every decision making moments...
Always pray to have a better day on the next day...
Always try to complete a task in perfect condition...
Always hope that I can change myself in 1 day...
Always... Always... and always...
But, do I really go for it?

I treat good to those who treat me good...
Same goes to those who are treating me badly, don't worry...
I won't how, just hope that you don't do any mistake on future, then you will be safe...

Hope not to be so complicated on my life, but I'm fail...
Hope not to think so much for every moment, but it only works on sometimes but not by all the time...
What else can I do?
Should not be sitting here and write these useless stuff,correct?
Maybe this is the way for me to release all my stress...
I don't beg for anyone to read my blogs,be my followers...
Just hope I can spread all those unhappy stuff on my own wall...
Because I'm kinda lousy on telling out my feelings to others...
I don't have much topics when face to all my friends...
How come? How come?
This is a stupid question...
There's no answer for it...
Silly me...
I must learn how to talk face to face...
I must learn the way to create topics...
I must force myself to do so...
Every persons are like that, normal...
But me, abnormal la...

Sometimes really hopes to go to beach to have a walk...
Enjoy looking the stars on the sky...
No need to talk so much...
No need to think so much...
Just keep silent, trying to listen to the tidal, watching to the sky...















Take a long long breath...
To make my mind fresh again...

No comments:

Post a Comment