Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Recently

Recently...
I had think much more than before...
I had taking much more time to consider something...
I start to care for the day will come...
Started to think and think and think for many many things...


27.12.2010 Christmas and New Year Dinner
Reached around 6:40pm...
There was too fantastic! There had very nice and romantic environment for tea...
Really very very nice...
Had enjoy the dinner very much...
I had been push towards the stage to sing with Tiong >.<
But I don't know why, I will sing...
Sot jor...
Drunk? No, I don't think I had drunk on that time...
Really had fun and joy on the dinner...
Sad to say, I don't upload those photos here, may check on my facebook account...
2 photos that I think very awesome were ban by some people...
Lolx.. Nvm, just store inside my laptop as memory =)
Dinner end around 9:40pm...
Then we going to Woodpecker for while...
Sing as much as we can there until around 10:30pm...

I told myself to start diet from yesterday...
I must drop my weight...
I believe, sure I can...













Countdown for the coming new year...
Hope everything goes well...

No comments:

Post a Comment