Friday, December 31, 2010

New year eve

It's 5 am~!
And I was awake by my alarm...
Lye on bed...
Received a morning call from my best buddy at Nam Cheong, Mr Ting...
Hahaha, he still taught me haven't awake by that moment...
Promise him by yesterday to accompany he and his family to having breakfast before they're going back to Bintulu...
Plan to go Yakin actually cause I'm really damn long didn't go for breakfast at there...
Miss the foods there...
Reach but realized that they just open and haven't prepare yet...
Ignore it, turn to Pelita area...
Finally decision, 2020...
They reached just after I'm sitting down for few minutes...
What a sweet family they had... ^-^
My daughter xD cute cute...
Leave by around 6:30am...
Then moving to lan zhong...
Practice alone...

What to do for the other half of the day for me?













New year...
New hope...
New target...

No comments:

Post a Comment