Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas eve

It's Christmas, 25th December 2010...
The day we remember the D.O.B for Jesus Christ if I'm not mistaken...
When to Indoor Stadium last nite...
Watching the band performance, although I can't really enjoy what they're sing, but I enjoy the environment, enjoy the spirit of human being...
All the Christians were very loyal, err...how to say... Just the kind of feel, they had the strong believes and faithful to Jesus...
Every where was stuck, jams...
Hate this kinds of feeling...
Enjoy the time hanging out with colleagues...
Hard to describe the feeling, but it's just enjoy...
We sing together, we chat together, we share together, we learn together... although we are not the same ages, but we just like a big group of child.. Having fun together, that's why I like the feels...
After last nite, I saw and realize a lots...
Scary......
I had made my mind clear, I won't do so...
Once again, hope all my family,cousins and friends healthy,happy and may all the wishes come true...
And 1 more thing I had almost forget...
Happy Wedding bro Darrien and Ms Su xD
Hope both of you will happy always...














Merry Christmas all...
I'm fine here...

No comments:

Post a Comment