Friday, September 11, 2009

Tire life for me nowadays, but I believe I manage to handle it... FOr sure...
Must get used of it for now...

09/09/09, Wednesday

DOSH people came our yard and had some machinery checking on the crane...
Below was the picture I "curi curi" took de^^

2 guys from DOSH and my "Dai Lou", Mr Tiong^.*

11/09/09, Friday


Finally, I upload my coverall picture on my blog... Lolx... Refer the picture below then U will know what kind of Safety Trainee we are... Lolx...

Terminator 3??? Lolx...

WTF is this??? Lolx...

So far, I had pass about 8 days for my industrial training... many days to go again...
No give up dude!!!
I can do it!!!
And 1 more things, long time no view my blog, just realize my blog visitor reach 10000???
I'm so happy!!! Hope more bloggie will visit my blog and leave me some comments, I promise will update it once I got free time!!!^^












I Believe, So I Can Make IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment