Friday, August 14, 2009

I had a wonderful nite yesterday...
Actually, i had my nite class yesterday, but my lecturer not around in Miri, so the class been extend to week week...
Wahaha, so nice... Can hang out with my frens lur... Although just 4 ppl of us, bt it's ok for us^^(Wan Thing, Pei Wen, Dick and me)
Haha, this is the 1st time go out for so early.. Its around 6...
I had my pleasure to be the driver... Lolx...
We went to parkson, plan to watch Karen Kong's singing over there, can count as concert? Don't think so^^
Be4 that, there's a new open shop, a place for eating and gathering^^
Since we all are the 1st time, so gonna try once^^
We took some pictures in Cook and Chilli( the name)
The 2 "so mui" take some pictures using my noob w910i... lolx..


Take 1
Take 2

The tables and chair inside Cook and Chilli



After that, we waiting for Karen Kong lor... LOlx..
The poster put 8pm but she appear at 8:30pm... Zzz...
After that, they decided go SOHO...
Then we going there lor around 9...
OMG!!! I eat a lot!!! Fat d lu...
We half ate half chat... Our topic, ojibala... Hahaha...
Then around 10pm, it's time to send them back^^
Because they can't going back late, me too^^
And the haze are attacking us!!!
LOlx... I enjoy the nite hanging out with them very much!!!
Dick a... +u la...








Thanks my fren, I'll appreciate all of u^^

No comments:

Post a Comment