Tuesday, August 25, 2009

23 of August

It's a wonderful Sunday!!! I wake up in the early morning... It's around 7:30am, but I sleep around 12:00am. It's a tire day for me... We went out to having breakfast( my family). Went home around 9;00am. Then I start to prepared. Because there is an activity on our CA training centre. We need to tidy up the centre, rearrange the sign board position, clean up the floor, and other else. I choose to join them, because I'm still a newbie. 1, I should help our centre to do something. 2, I want to know more member, so that we just can like a big family^^ LOL...
All of us start to plan where the sign board need to be arrange, all comes out with different idea... Lolx... Slower and slower, more and more member coming^^ All of us start our work...
We do there tidy and arrange work until 2:++ pm. All feel hungry, then this time. Our Silver Producer(SP) lolx... , 大明is name if I'm not mistaken plan to go buy something to eat which located around Indoor Stadium there. All "shooo". Because all hungry lo... lolx...
There's a lot of stall there, some of the food are so expansive a... I just take some biscuit as my lunch... After this, all going back to centre lu... Plan to Sing there..。It's crazy.. lolx... The photo below is our centre signboard...

Our Centre Signboard, CA SUCCESS ASSOSIATES

Guess who's this and what's he doing? lolx...



Some1 singing the 李圣杰,最近but is remix^^ lolx...
I can't upload much because it's a lil bit lagging with my line...
We end up all the work and the crazy stuff around 4:oopm.
It's very tire for me, but I enjoy it. Take a rest at home, because at nite my primary school fren suggest to help Pei Wen to early celebrate her birthday... We going to Shabu Shabu...
This is my 1st time to having my meal here... lolx... The price a lil bit "KICK" and the food are less!!!
After finish here, they suggest to go Hot spot again... Alamak, go for???
Go drink only... Not sing.. lolx... then we go there around 9:00pm. The 1st floor, also my 1st time to come. Haha, seems I'm come out from jungle...
Jia Ni and Yun Cheng prepare many different cup cakes and give to Pei Wen... Haha... It's funny.
All chat there, crazy stuff...
Then we went back around 10:30pm.
After reach home, taking my bath. Just have time to lye on bed. It's a full day for me...
I enjoy hanging out with frens, it's fun...



24 of August

Monday, no class for my batch... so 2day is free for me, js nite time have meeting at our centre...
Morning, stay at home surfing net, noon going to gym...
2day really my unlucky day, I sprain my neck... Huh... I injured my hand... WT....Haiz...
Going home around 5:00pm.
During nite, going to centre. there's some 够力 member just came back from Taiwan, go for doing research and 交流. They share a lots with us. I'm so careless, I did't hold my hp good, 1 push by Jimmy, my hp drop to floor... Can't open it... Haiz... Really a bad luck day for me...
Going back home around 11:00pm brcause of some meeting. When reach home, been boom by brother again. My hp no bat, but... Haiz... no need write so much here... nothing o write oso about the content.
Sometimes I will think, do I really follow the rite person to be my leader? Do I regret bout it? Once I had make the decision, I have no chance to regret anymore. November, I will going to KL with our centre fren, going to there for a talk...
Giving up of my current life? No pls... No matter how suffer is it, I won't give up easily...














坚持,坚持,再坚持。。。
成功一定属于你。。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment