Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tire Sunday~~~

Yesterday night, we went to KTV!!! We reached there around 8pm...
The people going included Me, Wen Kiat, Aldrich, his gf, BB and Teck Leong...
We keep on sang, sang and sang... Non-stop!!! Our pro singer!!! Wen Kiat can sing non-stop... Lolx... Sang, sang and sang... I'm finally damnly tire... Stop there... No more energy... Lolx...
They sang until omos 2am++ just want to go back... =.=''
I break my record... So late just going home... Luckily didn't scold by family... Phew... Thanks GOD a... Today, wake up at 10:45 like that... Damn, I'm still tire... My eyes were pain... My gosh!!! I had no choice... my book expired!!! Need to return it!!! I went pustaka alone... And finding more books toread... Lolx... Will I finish read all these books? I oso don't know...
These are the books i borrowed...



I'm back and sitting here again to blogging...... I'm tire!!!
HELP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment