Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My jog for this evening...

My gosh...
I just realize that... I cant jog for a long period... I think near my kidney gt something keep on pain...
Sucks man!!! I totally lose to those uncle and auntie... Very sad a~~~ Malu betul e...
Haiz... After my jog... I'm having my dinner outside... Alone but i told my parents I'll having my dinner with friends... That's because... I don't want eat at home!!! Lolx... I'm not always do so... Lama lama 1 time la... Hahax...
Haiz... Jogging really need to hold for long... But i can't manage to do so... Really sad... Maybe because of lack going... I will go start from 2day... Lolx...
Gogo!!! Hahax... I want lose weight!!! Hahahax... I'm now 60 kg... I want lose 3-4 more kg... hahaha....











*Nothing is Impossible... Always Believe in Yourself*

No comments:

Post a Comment