Sunday, July 26, 2009

26th of July

Happy Birthday, Vanessa^.^



Today is my cousin's birthday... The red colour shirt girl... Hahaha...
We went to grandma's house to celebrate...
I'm having extra lots for my dinner... My gosh!!! I ate a lot... Fat!!!
But I'm really long time didn't had this kind of appetite lu...
Lolx...
I'm full!!! Waiting for ate cake... Lolx...
It's Secret Recipe cake!!!
Chocolate cake, my favourite flavor... Hahaha...
It's yummy... Be4 the cake been put on candle...

Wesley(birthday girl brother) is looking at the cake!!! Yum Yum...

Both of them can't wait for eating the cake!!! Lolx...

I took this be4 cutting the cake.. All are my lil cousin^^

The Secret Recipe cake... Yum yum...

I ate 1 piece of it, then no more eating... Too much for me for 2nite... Can't affort anymore...
Fat enough!!! Lolx... Anyway, it's a quite nice day for me^^
Gd nite everyone
=)








*There's a rainbow comes out after the rain... Believe it!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment