Friday, July 24, 2009

Bad luck???

Early in the morning, went to play basketball with my friends...
Be4 that, huh.... going to toilet... Damn!!! What happen to me??? Then I walk to "lan zhong" lu...
Lolx... Guess what I'm doing? I act gangster, talk loud and fierce to those child... I said:" if want then u guys find 5 people versus agaisnt us!!! If not, get lose please!!!" Are me looks like gangster??? They seems scare and quick quick find 5 kaki then play with us... Lolx... Cool...We play until 11am, then go Miri City Cafe(around bulatan park) to have our breakfast...
11am breakfast??? I think is our lunch... Lolx... I'm having a plate of "叉烧烧肉饭"and a piece of roti canai... Hahaha... Funny... Eat lot... Damn!!! Stomache... =.=" going back and rush to toilet... My gosh lor... 2nd time... Then go cc play a while with Lee and Wen Kiat... Lolx... On the way back... Stomache again... What the??? My leg now no more energy to walk... Lolx...
I'm keep on sweating now... Don't know why... Sad... Am I gonna sick again??? I don't want to be sick a!!!
Help....










Nothing Is Impossible... Always Believe In Yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment