Monday, May 2, 2011

"Go Bald" Day

Went to GO Bald event yesterday...
I can't believe there's so much participation...
Out of my expectation...
I want to say "Well done Mirian"
Male, Female, Chinese, Sigh, Malay, Adult, Kid...
All stages of people were taking part in this event...
4 years old children, teenagers, mothers...
Feel want to say "all of u are very brave"
Giving u guys a clap and a thumb up xD
I had collect 3 Gold Ribbon ^.^
Gold Ribbon is the officially ribbon of children with cancer...
Waiting for the 4th =)


Really can't take alcohol...
Even just drink a bit, then sleepy + red red >.<
Hahaha, Mr Wong Soon Wen, Mr James Sia...
All face red red like what?
Wahaha...
No next time...


Currently seems I got a spy besides me, who's that?
Lolx...













Had a great day on 1st of May...
Won't forget bout it...

No comments:

Post a Comment