Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bangkok, Thailand outstation trip

10th October - 11st October 2012

This is my 2nd trip from my company...
1st month, Batam
2nd month, Bangkok
3rd month, ???
Haha, still wondering...
Hope can go more place...
Not to play, but just experience how's the culture and lifestyle...

Sawa "D cup" ? lol...
Actually is something like sawadeeka...
But I'm not sure how's the words come...
Although the trip was a bit rush and tire, but its a good experience for me...
Of course, I'll let photos to explain everything =)

My flight, Thai Airway TG 404, every seat has their own screen, how nice...

Swiwar Victor (Front View)

Swiwar Victor (Aft View)

Come to Bangkok because of this vessel's documents and files to collect back to Singapore.
Let me show you my hotel room ^^

I got a King Bed...

Tv, cupboard, fridge...

Washroom...

The main point is, the PRICE...
Damn cheap, only 38 SGD...
Hahaha... 
Below is my dinner...

Steam rice+Chicken+Chocolate = 5.2 SGD

Cheap dao ^^
Quite nice xia...
Breakfast

Fried rice+Sausages+Orange juice

Just take a bit, not much...
Beach view, so clean...
Can see into the water, took these inside a moving car ^^



2 days 1 night, pass so fast...
Haha, need to learn some Thai language next time if got come...
Agent teach me one, Kop Kun Kar~
Means Thank you...
Thanks and I'll be back if got chance =)


Recently like keep argue with my dear...
But I know u really improve a lot...
At least now know to comfort me longer than before...
I can feel it, really...
But then the problem is with me...
I'm sorry, always make you angry, mad, sad, cry...
But I'm not purpose to make it...
Dear, no matter what...
I won't leave you, I promise ^^


First time take this kind of pictures, but just for you...
I love you :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment