Sunday, February 13, 2011

The day before Valentine...

Valentine? Can be define as: i. a card or message, usually amatory or sentimental but sometimes satirical or comical, or a token or gift sent by one person to another on Valentine Day, sometimes anonymously.
ii.
a sweetheart chosen or greeted on this day.
iii.
a written or other artistic work, message, token, etc., expressing affection for something or someone.

I believe that every couple will think of many ideas how to celebrate this day...
Of course, every year...
I've celebrate with ?
Groups of friends, b
ut every year was different group?
Where's my best friends?
Or should I ask myself, do I really had a best friend?
Lol...
I had no idea and don't know how to answer this question...
Funny or not?
For this 2011, I think will be a really busy year for me...
Diploma in Human Resource?
University Of Greenwich Distance Learning Degree?
NIOSH?
Add up with work
ing life?
Lol, I think I will have a wonderful and awesome year for this coming year?
Struggle hard, of course to had a better life...
And of course, I will do so...
Positive thinking, must be set on my mind...
Although I know it's hard, but I must do so...
Think this should be every people's weakness?

Gonna had a stressful life soon...
Must off the CNY mood soon...
If not I really gonna die soon...
Lolx, soon soon soon?
Going out to find something actually just now...
Just dare to see, but don't dare to ask?
How funny am I?
Maybe I really never do so?
Think so...

14th February...
Early wishes to all the couples, Happy valentine and stay sweet always...
For all the single, don't give up ^-^
There's still a lots of chance, just haven't appear on your life...
Stay happy always... =)
Lastly, I hope to share this songs to all my friends and all the couples.... Wish all my followers, bloggies, friends and those who reading my blog have a sweet valentine =)
















Appreciate always...
Happy always...
Happy Valentine...

No comments:

Post a Comment