Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Please don't make me mad on u...
Please...
Do what u should do, but not what u shouldn't do...
Please, don;t act in front of me...
U think I'm a child?
Even I'm younger than u, but don't think I'm stupid k?


We do what we must...
But u, act as our manager?
Get lost please...
Better don't show me this kind of face and act anymore I tell u...
Better don't try me...


Learn what should u learn, but not just only stand there and do nothing...
Please...
We are human being, we will tire...
Teach? or ask?
Better think by yourself la...
Impossible u can't think that I manage to think?
Possible?
If this really possible, then nothing much I can say...
What u had do today, I will remember...
Eventhough you didn't do anything, but your act shows all...
Watch up!!!













Don't ask anything from me again...
Never have chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment